22 Apr 2011

NEWS: SITE ON HOLD FOR A WHILE



I have come to the decision that the site will go on hold for a while, I currently have a few things I need to be focusing my attention on and therefore the site has been neglected as of recently, which is not what I want. I feel that if I do have the site up and running, posting features, then I want to have my full attention on it and not leave it numerous days where I haven’t updated. So therefore, the site will be on hold until further notice. Do not worry, for those who regularly check this site, I will be back posting when the time is right and there will be plenty more features to go on this site, but at the moment I just don’t have what it takes to remain focused on this site.

In the meantime though, I have only just posted a couple of features below, one being an incredible interview with the very talented Jimetta Rose, so be sure to check that out just below. Until the site is back up and running full time, have a great Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter (if you’re on the other side of the world). Take care! x

No comments: